- This ATV experience is perfect for adventurous, active travelers
- Round-trip shuttle transit from the Las Vegas Strip makes logistics seamless
- A safety briefing, helmet, goggles, and gloves are all provided
- Get up close and personal with the dramatic scenery of the Las Vegas Dunes
Departure & Return
Pickup is available from the parking lot of the Souvenir Outlet located across the street from the Mandalay Bay. Pick up times vary. Exact times will be advised upon reconfirmation text with the local operator the day prior to your tour. No check-in times are confirmed until the text is received.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We will pick all guests 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas ATV Nellis Dunes Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The route wasn’t tough, and it was easy for follow" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews